Thursday, August 29, 2013

I Need a New Home

I've decided I need a new home so I've moved to The Island of Bob. It's still really new and certainly a work in progress. It'll get better as time goes on. I'm not taking this blog down, it just won't become... well... more.

I intend on continuing what I've started here, just over there and maybe a little differently. This is simply a blog, The Island of Bob is part website, part blog. Somehow, that'll make what I'm doing different. I'm just not sure how yet.

The Island Of Bob is a place to go to escape progressives and liberals. It's a place of opinions and free speech. I intend on promoting freedom for all on Bob Island.

I am the Boss of Bob. I rule Bob but I am open to the opinions of others, whether they're the same as mine or not! I like differences of opinions. It's no fun if we're all the same. It's more fun if there are comments on the Island of Bob that differ. Start debates and maybe, occasionally, a good old fashion verbal fight! But keep it respectful. I know how the keyboard can get away from you on occasion, though that's never ever happened to me. - looks around *cough* -

So, come over, sit back and enjoy my new Island on the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment